What is the Chaplaincy?
We have created a Sanctuary on each campus, and at Pittville too. Our Sanctuary spaces are relaxed and welcoming - think comfy sofas, peaceful surroundings, tea and coffee. They’re a great place to chill in between lectures, or chat with others over lunch, or take some time out in the rooms we’ve set aside for prayer and meditation. Our spaces are there for everyone, whatever your beliefs.
You’ll often find a Chaplain around in one of the Sanctuary spaces. We’re always up for a chat over a coffee, and we are good listeners. You can also contact any of us through email@example.com
Activities for everyone
We have a range of great activities for you to join...
• Walking to a local park with some of the chaplains and their dogs
• Getting your hands dirty in the Oxstalls Peace Garden
• Singing for fun in the Chapel at FCH at lunchtime
• Mindfulness meditation - a great way to support your wellbeing
• International Café - meeting up with international students for games, cooking and chat
• Cake and Chat - does what it says on the tin!
• Prayer and reflection from different faith traditions
• Interfaith lunch - learning to listen and listening to learn from each other
To find out more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our whats on page
Oxstalls and Park Campus
Atique Miah is based at Oxstalls Sanctuary on Monday & Friday and at Park Sanctuary on Wednesday
Sarah Rogaly is based at Oxstalls Sanctuary near the Refectory from Tuesday - Thursday
The wider Chaplaincy team