The SU advice service is independent, impartial and confidential. Whether you’re in dispute with the University, need guidance on a process or want advice on where to go next, the SU is a place to start, even on the little things.
So, how can we help?
- Have been accused of a ‘breach’ of academic regulations?
- Do you feel like you need an advocate for you in a meeting with the University?
- Do you feel like the University isn’t upholding their side of the student charter?
- Are you unhappy with the way the University is treating you?
- Are you unsure of who to turn to first?
The Student Achievement Team can help you with everything from referencing, note taking and academic writing, to planning, structuring and editing assignments. They can also help you to make sense of your feedback and understand how to incorporate it into your next assignments. They are based at each of the Student Helpzones at Park, FCH and Oxstalls campuses and run group tutorials throughout the year. You can also book one-to-one appointments with them via the Future Plan Portal or via email