Physio Therapy - Christmas Ball
Fri 19 November 2021 19:00-23:59Hatherley Manor, Down Hatherley Lane, Gloucester, GL2 9QA
Join the Physiotherapy society for the Christmas Ball. Open to all Physiotherapy Students (BSc & MSc).
Tickets will initially be open to Physiotherapy students only. Following this, they will be avilable for plus one's of those in attending.
Price of the ticket includes drinks on arrival a three course meal (meal selection is done at checkout) and DJ / Disco:
Starter (choice of):
- Tamato Soup with a Basil Oil & Thyme (DF, NF, GF)
- Pork, Duck Liver & Port Pate, Rustic Toast spiced Tomator Chutney
- Quinel of Smoked Mackerel, Pickled Cucumber, Beetroot and Baby Salad
Main Course (choice of):
- Baked Aubergine filled with a Ragu of Puy Lentils, Butternut Squash & Cranberries (VE, NF, GF, DF)
- Roasted Fillet of Pollock coated in Parsley & Chive Herb Crust, Saffron White Wine Cream Sauce, Sautéed New Potatoes (NF)
- Roasted Turkey Breast, Pigs in Blankets, Sausage Meat Stuffing, Red Wine Gravy (NF, DF)
Desert (choice of):
- Bailey’s Raspberry Cheesecake, Raspberry Coulis
- Chocolate Orange Torte, Fruit Compote (VE, GF, NF)
- Traditional Warm Figgy Plum Pudding, Brandy Sauce (GF)
Tea / Coffe mini mince pies will also be available.