Please view the Agenda for the meeting HERE
We are excited to be able to update you during this AGM on some of previous motions surrounding Sexual Harrassment Training and Policies which were voted on last year.
We are hosting our Annual General Meeting in order to vote on the following matters:
- ratification of minutes of the previous Student Members’ meeting;
- receiving the report of the Trustees on the Union’s activities since the last Student Members’ meeting;
- formally presenting the accounts of the Union to the Student Members;
- approving the list of affiliations of the Union;
- open questions to the Trustees by the Student Members; and
- Any motions for discussion.
SIGN UP here
As well as the above matters, you can submit motions which allows you to bring matters forward for vote which helps direct the Students' Union work.
How do I submit a motion?
Members of the Students' Union can submit motions to be discussed and passed during AGM.
A motion is just a fancy word for proposal.
How do I sign up?
You need to SIGN UP and submit a motions using our Microsoft Forms found HERE.
How do I join?
We will be hosting the General Meeting via MS Teams so grab a cuppa tea and join via the link below: