The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is really just a big meeting of students, with a fancy title. The AGM only happens once a year and is your chance to hold UOG SU and the officers to account. (This is hosted online but as it is a teams event, you won't be on camera).
It will take place on Wednesday 3rd May 17:30-19:00 and every tenth attendee will recieve a £10 gift voucher of their choice.
At our last AGM, students voted to remove resubmission fees which helped us successfully lobby the university to remove these so this is a great space for students to actively bring about change.
Got something else you want us to work on, on behalf of students? Why not tell us you are coming and submit a motion (an idea) at our next AGM HERE
The business at the Annual Student Members meeting shall be:
- ratification of minutes of the previous Student Members’ meeting; These can be found HERE
- receiving the report of the Trustees on the Union’s activities since the last Student Members’ meeting;
- formally presenting the accounts of the Union to the Student Members;
- open questions to the Trustees by the Student Members; and
- Holding Full-Time Officers to account
- Any motions for discussion.
In order to join the meeting, just click the teams link below.